Revision as of 12:51, 8 June 2017 by Admin
RPG Library Open Game Content Repository
Welcome to the RPG Library Open Game Content Repository. This is intended as a reference library of game systems and settings which have been released under "open" licenses.
- Bog-Standard Fantasy -- A fast and simple fantasy role-playing game inspired by the fantasy RPGs of the late 20th century.
- Bulletproof Blues -- A rules-light superhero game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Gumshoe -- The Gumshoe System is a role-playing game system created by Robin Laws, designed for running investigative scenarios.
- Icons -- The Open Gaming Content from Icons, a superhero role-playing game published by Ad Infinitum Adventures.
- Jazz -- A modular, flexible game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Left Of Center -- Everything here is different, everything is Wrong.
- OpenD6 -- The Open Gaming Content from the D6 system, a fast and simple generic role-playing game system designed by West End Games for several licensed games.
- Rough Magic -- A rules-light game of magic, mystery, and guns in 1960s Europe. Released under a Creative Commons license.
- WaRP System -- The WaRP System Reference Document contains the basic rule system used in Over the Edge, but not the game's unique setting.
- ZeroSpace -- A rules-light science fiction game system released under a Creative Commons license.
You may find additional open licensed games by searching RPG Library.