Jump to navigation Jump to search
RPG Library Open Game Content Repository
Welcome to the RPG Library Open Game Content Repository. This is intended as a reference library of game systems and settings which have been released under "open" licenses.
- d20srd -- The Open Gaming Content from the d20 System, a role-playing game system published in 2000 by Wizards of the Coast originally developed for the third edition of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Bulletproof Blues -- A rules-light superhero game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Icons -- The Open Gaming Content from Icons, a superhero role-playing game published by Ad Infinitum Adventures.
- Jazz -- A modular, flexible game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Left Of Center -- Everything here is different, everything is Wrong.
- Open D6 -- The Open Gaming Content from the D6 system, a fast and simple generic role-playing game system designed by West End Games for several licensed games.
- WaRP System -- The WaRP System Reference Document contains the basic rule system used in Over the Edge, but not the game's unique setting.
You may find additional open licensed games by searching RPG Library.