Revision as of 22:04, 13 June 2014 by Admin
RPG Library Open Game Content Repository
Welcome to the RPG Library Open Game Content Repository. This is intended as a reference library of game systems and settings which have been released under "open" licenses.
- 13th Age -- 13th Age is a d20 fantasy tabletop role-playing game, designed by Rob Heinsoo (lead designer of D&D 4e) and Jonathan Tweet (lead designer of D&D 3E), and published by Pelgrane Press.
- d20srd -- The Open Gaming Content from the d20 System, a role-playing game system published in 2000 by Wizards of the Coast originally developed for the third edition of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Bulletproof Blues -- A rules-light superhero game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Gumshoe -- The Gumshoe System is a role-playing game system created by Robin Laws, designed for running investigative scenarios.
- Icons -- The Open Gaming Content from Icons, a superhero role-playing game published by Ad Infinitum Adventures.
- Jazz -- A modular, flexible game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Open D6 -- The Open Gaming Content from the D6 system, a fast and simple generic role-playing game system designed by West End Games for several licensed games.
- Traveller -- The Traveller Developer's Pack from Mongoose Publishing contains everything a fan or publisher needs to produce new material for the Traveller roleplaying game, while using the official Traveller logo.
- WaRP System -- The WaRP System Reference Document contains the basic rules system used in Over the Edge, but not the game's unique setting.
You may find additional open licensed games by searching RPG Library.