Revision as of 17:14, 17 October 2011 by Admin
RPG Library Open Game Content Repository
Welcome to the RPG Library Open Game Content Repository. This is intended as a reference library of game systems and settings which have been released under "open" licenses.
- d20 -- The Open Gaming Content from the d20 System, a role-playing game system published in 2000 by Wizards of the Coast originally developed for the third edition of Dungeons & Dragons.
- Bulletproof Blues -- A rules-light superhero game system released under a Creative Commons license. (A work in progress.)
- Icons -- The Open Gaming Content from Icons (also available in PDF), a superhero role-playing game published by Adamant Entertainment.
- Jazz -- A modular, flexible game system released under a Creative Commons license.
- Open D6 -- The Open Gaming Content from the D6 system, a fast and simple generic role-playing game system designed by West End Games for several licensed games.
- Traveller -- The Traveller Developer's Pack from Mongoose Publishing contains everything a fan or publisher needs to produce new material for the Traveller roleplaying game, while using the official Traveller logo.
You may find additional open licensed games by searching RPG Library.